ApeSwap Introduces TrustNFT as their next IAO

Brought to you once again by Animoca Games, the largest blockchain gaming company in the world, and a very close partner of the ApeSwap Jungle.  They’re proud to finally introduce TrustNFT to the ApeSwap Jungle! 


About TrustNFT

TrustNFT is aiming to accelerate NFT integration with DeFi by building an AI-powered NFT value evaluation tool, which would enable NFT holders to access more liquid financial assets. Put simply, TrustNFT will allow NFT holders to collateralize their NFTs and take out loans based on the value of those NFTs — Unlocking NFT liquidity in a whole new way!

Users can also combine DeFi with NFTs to earn a yield on selected NFT-backed loans. TrustNFT addresses major problems in the NFT ecosystem, including low liquidity, investment risk, and monetization of assets.

Powered by AI

TrustNFT’s platform uses AI and big data to accurately evaluate NFTs and unlock their potential for use as loan collateral. This means you don’t need to worry about accurately pricing your NFTs, as TrustNFT’s proprietary AI will dynamically adjust the pricing of your NFTs to consistently and accurately price your NFT assets.

Check out this in-depth video explanation by Lead AI Developer Liutauras Petrucionis 


P2P Lending Network

While users will have the option to collateralize their NFTs with AI, TrustNFT will also have a P2P lending network, allowing for the NFTs to be offered at a preferred price, in exchange for other users to provide them with a loan and earn $TRUSTNFT. This will in effect create a prolific P2P NFT lending and borrowing platform, allowing users to unlock the full value and potential of their NFTs.


Initial Ape Offering Details

This will be an official IAO, happening on ApeSwap in BNB and GNANA
  • Primary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with just $BNB
  • Secondary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with just $GNANA
Both will occur at the same time and for the same token price.

Details about the Primary Offering ($BNB)
The $BNB sale will take place at ApeSwap.Finance/IAO lasts for 12 hours, and you will only need $BNB to participate.
  • Sales Page: IAO Page
  • Launch Time: Thursday, February 3rd at 01:00 UTC
  • Token Price: $0.0175 per $TRUSTNFT (paid in $BNB)
  • For Sale: 30,000,000 $TRUSTNFT
  • Hard Cap: $525,000
  • Duration: 12 hours
  • NEW Linear Vesting Schedule: 25% initially unlocked, the remaining 75% is linearly vested over 3 months (per Governance Vote)
If you need a refresher on how to participate in a standard IAO, check out the details in their 👉 docs.

Details about the Secondary Offering ($GNANA)
The $GNANA sale will also take place at ApeSwap.Finance/IAO (for the first time), last for 12 hours, and you will only need $GNANA to participate.

$GNANA is valued at 1.38x $BANANA price for IAO’s.
For additional details on their Golden Banana token ($GNANA) please check 👉here!
  • Sales Page: IAO Page
  • Launch Time: Thursday, February 3rd at 01:00 UTC
  • Token Price: $0.0175 per $TRUSTNFT (paid in $GNANA)
  • For Sale: 30,000,000 $TRUSTNFT
  • Hard Cap: $525,000
  • GNANA to Burn: $525,000
  • Duration: 12 hours
  • NEW Linear Vesting Schedule: 25% initially unlocked, the remaining 75% is linearly vested over 3 months (per Governance Vote)


Post Launch Pool & Farm
  • Post IAO: $TRUSTNFT is listed on the ApeSwap Exchange 
  • Post IAO Farming Frenzy: $TRUSTNFT-$BNB LP Earn $BANANA 
  • Post IAO: $GNANA staking pool earn $TRUSTNFT
Pre-Launch Twitter Spaces

Want to learn more about the project? Join their Twitter Spaces 30 minutes before the IAO launch time for a chance to hear from the TrustNFT team and win a part of $500 in $TrustNFT tokens!

Also, watch out for TrustNFT to join 👉the ApeTV Podcast hosted by BeeridicEOS this week.

Previous Post Next Post